Thursday 24 May 2012

POST OF APPRECIATION :D

Hi to all my fellow readers of amazinsyrian blogspot. I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you that have read about Syrian Hamsters. I really do appreciate it a lot that you have taken your time to read this blog of mine. There will more updates and post coming up your way about Syrian Hamsters and etc. I did also mention that the syrian pups are meant for adoption, if you are interested in the syrian pups, you can reserved it from us in advance. Sorry but we do not do any trade in for syrian hamsters and we put adoption for SYRIAN HAMSTERS ONLY, there's no other hamsters that we are putting for adoptions.. If you have any further questions to ask, you can kindly send an e-mail to me at : thesyrianster@hotmail.com  . We will try and reply to you as fast as we could.

STAY TUNE FOR MORE UPDATES! :D




TheSyrianster. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment